1. Peel the butternut squash and cut in bite-sized cubes.
2. Peel the onion, garlic and ginger, and finely chop.
3. Bake the butternut squash briefly in the rapeseed oil until it gets a light brown colour. Add the onions, garlic and ginger and fry shortly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Then add the vegetable stock and single cream, boil al dente.
5. Finely chop the sage and rocket salad, cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and mix just before serving
6. Fry the Hash Brown Bites 3-5 minutes in the deep fryer on 175 °C (350 °F) or 15-20 minutes in the oven on 220 °C (425 °F).
Serve the butternut squash on deep plates and add the fried Hash Brown Bites on top.