1. Marinate the shrimp with the fish sauce, salty soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, garlic and curry paste, and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Mix the yoghurt, mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
3. Put the shrimp on a skewer.
4. Prepare the Aviko Jacket Wedges according to the instructions on the packaging.
5. Fry the shrimp skewers over medium heat or on the grill until they are golden brown and done.
6. Serve the skewers with the Aviko Jacket Wedges and a bit of (tomato) salad.
7. This dish tastes delicious with the yogurt sriracha sauce.