- Pre-heat the oven at 190°C.
- Sauté the onion until soften in a frying pan.
- Grease an oven dish with margarine.
- Layer the dish with Aviko Pom' Sautees and sliced onions.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese onto the layer of potatoes.
- Continue with layers to 1cm below the rim of the dish, pour the milk over the dish and top with sliced onions and remainder of the cheese.
- Use the tomatoes as garnish on top of the dish.
- Cook for 45 minutes at 190°C.
- Check whether the dish is thoroughly cooked through and sprinkle with parsley.
Serve with cooked ham and garden peas.