- Prepare the wedges with rapeseed oil in the oven at 175°C for 10-12 minutes.
- Wash & roughly chop the rocket salad, then grind with a pestle and mortar together with sunflower seeds.
- Add the garlic and slowly pour in the olive oil, combining the ingredients to the desired texture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Feta cheese dip
- Break up the Feta with a fork, then combine with the sour cream.
- Stir in the red pepper paste, parsley and garlic.
- Mix the cottage cheese with double cream and rapeseed oil.
- Add mustard and cider vinegar.
- Add finely chopped chives and parsley and season with salt and pepper.