Rinse the chickpeas with cold water. Grind the chickpeas, garlic, paprika powder, cumin powder, salt and olive oil in a food processor into a smooth paste. Lastly, add the fresh coriander so it retains its shape a little. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Salmon burger with Aviko Pure & Rustic Fries
Cut the salmon coarse chunks and add it to your food processor. Next, add the spring onion, lime zest and juice, red pepper, breadcrumbs and salt.
Grind the mixture until firm. Add the chives last. Prepare the Aviko Pure & Rustic Fries according to the instructions. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and distribute the salmon mix using cooking rings into ten burgers of equal size.
Fry the burger on medium high heat for roughly three minutes until the bottom is golden brown. In the meantime, stir-fry the green asparagus tips.
Turn the burgers over and fry them for another 2 minutes until they are golden brown and cooked.
Build up the salmon burgers as follows:
• Spread some hummus on the bottom of the bun
• Add watercress on top
• Place the warm salmon burger on the watercress
• Distribute the asparagus tips and red onion over the burger
• Finish with some wasabi mayonnaise
• Place the top half of the bun on top
• Serve with Aviko Pure & Rustic Fries