1. Preheat oven to 200ºC.
2. Put the Aviko Mini Gratins on a baking tray and bake for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
3. Peel the carrots and cut them in half lengthwise.
4. Mix in the honey, orange juice and a pinch of salt.
5. Spoon the carrots onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
6. Roast the carrots in about 20 minutes.
Salmon with quinoa crust:
7. Mix the cooked quinoa, black sesame, coarse black pepper and paprika powder.
8. Press the top of the salmon into the quinoa mix.
9. Bake the salmon with quinoa crust on medium heat until crispy and cooked.
On the plate:
10. Place the roasted carrots on the plates.
11. On each plate, put three gratins and a serving of crispy fried salmon with quinoa crust.
12. Sprinkle with the herbs and serve.