1. Preheat the oven to 220ºC.
2. Put the Aviko Reibekuchen on a baking tray and bake for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
For the cacik:
1. Peel the cucumber, remove the seed list and grate the cucumber. Squeeze the garlic and add it to the yoghurt with the cucumber, dill and mint.
2. Put the cacik in a bowl. Garnish with some remaining herbs, the olive oil and add a little cayenne powder to taste.
For the kofta:
3. Heat a grill pan over a high heat.
4. Mix the minced meat with all the ingredients and use wet hands to mould this into 6 meatballs.
5. Roll the balls into short thick sausages between your hands and thread them onto wooden skewers, grill them until done on a hot grill.
On the plate:
6. Grill the vegetables until they are golden brown.
7. Place the vegetables and skewers on the fritters.
8. Sprinkle with some feta cheese, chopped parsley and finely chopped red onion.
9. Serve with the cacik.